The pandemic seems to be almost behind us, and it looks like we will get to enjoy our first back to normal
summer in a while. The break is approaching and with that it is time to start planning our trips! To help you
decide we’ve rounded up 4 European luxury destinations with a restaurant, beach, and club suggestion to
start up your program.
St Tropez – France
How can we not mention one of the most glamorous yet laid back town in Europe? St Tropez started to attract
an international high-end clientele in the 1960s with the release of the popular movie “And God Created a
Woman” staring the iconic actress, Brigitte Bardot. Her and her fellow artist friends quickly shined spotlight on
the town where new restaurants, beach clubs and hotels opened to keep the crowd entertained. Since then,
while the town has obviously developed, St Tropez is one of the rare Mediterranean resorts who has been
able to keep an authentical feel for itself.
- Tigrr – Restaurant: Located in the hotel Hermitage, LE TIGRr has a scenic view over the St Tropez Golf. The menu offers a large selection of Asian inspired cuisine, try the nems and the delicious cocktails.
- Loulou – Beach: One of the newest additions on Pampelonne Beach, Loulou takes you right into the heart of French savoir vivre. The beach service is particularly good with great cocktails to enjoy throught the day. The restaurant is also a must-do. The menu is varied and offers a good selection of fresh seafood. Make sure to stay after your meal to enjoy the party!
- Cave-Du-Roy – Club: Located in one of the most famous hotels in St Tropez, Le Byblos, the club is renowned internationally. You can expect great DJs playing mainly commercial music during your night.
Ibiza – Spain
Ibiza is one of the Balearic islands home to one of the best party scenes in Europe. Popularized by the Hippies
movement in the 1960’s, famous artists soon took over the island with for example, Freddy Mercury
celebrating his birthday in the town. The opening of famous night clubs and the start of large DJ set shows like
David Guetta increased the popularity of the island who welcomes more and more tourists every year. The
diversity of activities, from beautiful hikes and boat tours to Formentera, a neighboring island, to a beautiful
sunset dinner, finishing by a long night out in one of the largest clubs in Europe is what sets Ibiza apart from
- Aubergine – Restaurant: Aubergine will provide you with the authentic Ibiza experience, a slow-paced culinary journey with fresh and locally sourced ingredients down to the wine served which is solely organic. The setting in a bucolic garden allows for a break in nature while eating healthy.
- Ushuaia – Club: How can we talk about Ibiza without mentioning Ushuaia, one of the largest clubs in Europe hosting the most famous DJs every year. From David Guetta, Martin Garrix to Lost frequencies to only site a few, Ushuaia is a must do on you trip to the Spanish island.
- Beachouse Ibiza – Beach: The boho experience at its finest, Beachhouse Ibiza curates a high quality service from dusk to dawn with early yoga sessions to sunset “moonlight series”, offering high quality dining. The beach offers beds and loungers which can be both booked in advance to ensure a seamless day.
Mykonos – Greece
The most popular Greek Island in the Aegean Sea attracts a diverse and upscale crowd that thrives on its stylish nightlife. While the island is small, it welcomes more than ten times its usual population in peak summer times. The beautiful white and blue town offers a great selection of restaurants while the beaches spread all around the island are home to some of the best beach clubs in Europe.
- Interni – Restaurant: Set in a small garden in Mykonos town, Interni Restaurant is one of the most famous restaurants of the island. The menu offers beautifully made Greek classics as well as international dishes. As the night goes on, the restaurant turns into a party hotspot.
- Principote – Beach club: Definitely one of the most famous beach clubs in Mykonos, Principote is the place to go on the island. It has it all. Good music, good food and good setting. Prepare to Sirtaki!
- Void – Club: In the center of Mykonos town, Void hosts DJs like Black Coffee every summer for long summer nights. The setting is intimate and the service effective. Make sure be prepared to see the sunrise!
Forte Dei Marmi – Italy
- Maito – Restaurant: In a delicate and intimate atmosphere, mixed between a chalet and typical Tuscan style decor, Maito offers a large menu of Italian specialties. The service does not disappoint and will suggest one of the best seafood
selection in the town. Make sure to book a table in the sea front area when the weather allows it to enjoy the view.
- Bagno Santa Maria – Beach: A classic Riveria Beach, Bagno Santa Maria is small and exclusive. The environment is traditional yet truly luxurious with special attention from the service team. Do not pass on the restaurant for lunch or dinner
which offers specialties from Versilia, a part of Tuscany and home to Forte.
- Twiga Beach Club – Club: Twiga Beach Club offers a unique clubbing experience directly on the beach. It is home to an exclusive crowd of Italian and international tourists dancing all night long